Reading(9)

 This Week I have done and received  feedback from my group mate which I think is very helpful.And the feedback has really helped me to improve my readings and changed good few things inn my Introduction section and Conclusion section also have changed few things in my meet which I think improved what my readings are.I have also provided feedback which I think will also help to improve my group-mate reading.I personally think that feedback in terms of reading task is very helpful and it really does help to look at your work differently when you see all the mistakes that you have done in your work.Now when I changed my work I can clearly see that it looks a lot better than It was.I am looking forward to start working on my book and also add few more improvements into my work.


Image Link

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

''Introduction''

Game Design Document

Alpha