Reading 7

 This week I have read two of my peers work and wrote a comment to reflect on my thoughts about their blog and what needs to be changed and added into the readings they have done.Overall it was great experience because I was able to look at other peoples blogs and get something that I haven't used in mine in terms of annotated bibliographies that I have done.I realised that I have to change some of my writing and introduction I also realised that I haven't really done conclusion for my work.So I have changed all the errors in order to achieve the best result possible in my work based on my annoteted bibliography reviews that I have done.Also I thought that feedback from other students was really handy because I realised what exactly was done wrong and how I can change it.Now in my opinion my work looks a lot more cleaner and I think I have enough of relevant information to start writing my book!



 

Comments

  1. Hi, Roman!
    Been a long time, how are you keeping? :D
    I agree with you, it was very nice to read other people writing! And extremely helpful to have a feedback, I was doing my task quite VERY wrong ~embarrassed, and now I am fixing it
    Best of luck over the last of the semester :D
    Lívia Alencar

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

''Introduction''

Game Design Document

Alpha