"Technology"

 This week we worked and discover a lot of new technology tools for example Unity 3D.I personally never worked with Unity but I think I would be very interesting to explore and work with new tools.I am also familiar with Pinterest its a great tool to get images and also explore for ideas that you might me able to use in your own work.This week we also were presented to new apps in Group project module that we would be working on which are Miro and One note at the start I found it kinda difficult and I didn't  understand what the point of that app was but as we went trough it I got a better idea and I think that it is a very good platform for a group work.This semester I would like get more confident and develop my skills in tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator and Premier Pro.


https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgG2iT3uuCDLV0d25u2kDXRG5sH8bgpf_VBSyKFib5FlPbWf_-UKi-NpIVRJPd7xINR9gU_STNFEuMQ8oOxiBQohoMjehosdghaM-Qb7FhStKP2Q7I3y6UPhYi5xaAGWHqhnXNGJxG-m7w-/s1280/Internet-Marketing-Tools-1280x720.jpg


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

''Introduction''

Game Design Document

Alpha