Four possible Game ideas!

Hi everyone

 

Today I started exploring on the games that I would like to possibly create. First thing a did in order to come up with some game ideas I did some research on google and watched couple you tube videos and also Unity learn tutorials to have a better understanding of what I’d like to make and what I can possibly create. The first game I would like to create would be some sort of a Racing car game I picked this idea because I really like racing games and I was playing them a lot when I was a younger and still play them sometimes. So, for my mini racing game I would like to have about six cars in a race with a nice track with interesting twists to make the game as interesting as possible. I also imagine that everything would take place in a city environment with buildings around it and nice futuristic lights. I would also put few varieties of cars with different style and look. I think it will be very interesting to try making a racing game and to release everything that was planned in the game and also learn and develop skills working with Unity 3D.This is one of my idea that ill might be using to create my first game that I will  possibly design how I like .But for now my idea seem a bit unrealistic to me because I only started learning unity but hopefully in some time I’ll be able to create little racing game that I talked about above.

Link for the video that inspired me.

 

 

The second idea I have for the game is a little cartoon endless moving game which I would like to create. The way I imagine this game it would be a mystery world with obstacles and and enemy’s and the main hero which has to get to the end of the map and collect as much elixir as possible in order to save his planet. I’ll be very interested in creating this game because I had experience in playing those games and I think It would be a great opportunity to try and create one myself in the way I like to see the game I think it would be very interesting coming up with a story for this game also creating characters and obstacles maybe enemy’s and create the world itself. The games I have played that is similar to this was Subway Surfers, Temple run, Jetpack Joyride and also Super Mario run. This are the games I got inspired by and I would like to create and make something similar and at the same time unique. I would also like to learn how to make and program this type of games. This is my second idea that ill might be using to create a game. By doing research and looking at many different tutorials and you tube videos a have a good understanding how I might be creating this game, but I would still need a lot more experience working with Unity to create something similar to what I want and to the games that I have listed above which I am sure everyone tried to play.

Link

 

 

My third idea that I have for the game would be a game about a little character which jumps from one object to another which would look like a little floating land in the sky and once he gets to the finishing point with a flag he will move to the next level with more difficult map more obstacles and longer way to the finish. The obstacles on the way would be rocks which the player would have to jump over and also maybe some sort of other characters in the game that would have to be killed in order for a player to procced next and complete the level. What I’d like to learn from this would be how to make land flow in the air or maybe move up and down I also want to learn and develop my skills in writing C# scripts for the games and be confident at making and creating different types of games.Priviuos knowledge I had playing  games that were similar to this it was Super Mario with the blocks he was breaking and kind of jumping from one place to another. I think it would be a great game to create to develop my Unity 3D skills and my skills in general. By doing research on game ideas and also looking at unity learn I gained the idea of this game. And I’m looking forward trying to create this or some other game for my assignment and learn and develop my skills in scripting and working with unity which I already done, and it was a great experience overall.

Link from the tutorial I was inspired from.

 

 

For my idea number four I deiced to create a game with a vehicle which would be going on the road and going pass the obstacles  placed on the road .In terms of obstacles it could be a rocks, a hill through which the car has to move and after completing a level the speed of the car would be increasing by a bit in order to make the game a little bit complicated and more interesting for the player to play the game. I would also like to use obstacles which would be moving up or down. In terms of vehicle I would add some big truck and few different cars for player to choose from. What I would like to learn from this it would be the things that will help me make game super playable for example I would like to learn how to make the rocks move how to add cars or how to create them in a game and also develop my skills in making games. This is my last idea of a game that I would like to create or try to make it alive in order to come up with all this ideas I spent a lot of time browsing for different ideas that I can possibly change or something that will inspire me and give me few ideas. I’m looking forward to this assignment and I’m hoping to achieve success and create my first game out of the list I made. I know it’s not going to be easy but I’m ready to solve problems and learn in order to develop my skills in making a game because I think it always cool to learn something new!

Link


Link


         
 Image represents basics of making your first video game.
Image link



Comments

  1. Hi Roman after reading your game ideas the two I liked the most was the character that jumps from the object to object as if he is floating in the sky seems like it would be a good game to play. The other game is the racing track one as the player would be able to pick the different cars that that would want.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

''Introduction''

Game Design Document

Alpha