Tutorial 7

 This Week I have completed my last two tutorials in Rubys Adventure Game.Its hard to believe but eventually after all the problems I was faced while doing my tutorials the game is completed.I have to say it was a very interesting journey of creating a game basically from scratch.I have learned a lot of new things about 2D games and in my opinion it is a bit easier than 3D Games.Overall I am really happy with the way my game looks and how everything is working in it.I am really happy with the final result even though the game isn't perfect but I still think it looks very cool and its actually interesting to play it.I hope everyone found process of creating this game easy and everything is working for you.In terms of the Audio tutorial I have added music to the game and it has really become alive and a lot more interesting to play it.I think I also did a good job decorating my world and Level Design Process that I will write about has really helped me to understand more about games and how to make them better.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

''Introduction''

Game Design Document

Alpha