Hi Everyone!!!

This week I have done another two tutorials which are Camera cinemachine  in this tutorial I have added a camera to Ruby that follows her in cinematic way anyway she goes what I mean by that is it zooms in to the game character to allow player experience the ruby world that was created.I faced some difficulties completing this tutorial because I couldn't get the camera going and it happened because I dint put a tick in one of the options provided for the cinemachine but eventually the problem was solved and I which made me very happy the most annoying thing is that one little thing can ruin or stop working your game.The next one I did was adding Visual styling to the game which I thought was very cool and it has really made my game look more alive and interactive with the world.In this tutorial I haven't faced any problems and it didnt take me much time to complete the last tutorial.Overall I am happy with the way my game is going and I am looking forward to see the final result. of Rubys Adventures.



Screenshots from the game!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

''Introduction''

Game Design Document

"Game Design"