"Time Strategies"

 Time strategy is very important when it comes to studying I personally make a list of tasks that i have to do and I plan a weekly time table of things that need to be done which I think works very well for me and every time I have something completed I put a tick beside the task that I've completed.For Multimedia development I'm trying to do as much work as I can throughout the day combining it with other work I have to do which helps me stay calm and not worry that I'm falling behind because I absolutely hate when there is a lot of pressure on me.I also like that for this module we can do work in advance which I think is very helpful to stay on top of everything.I read two articles on time management strategy one was "The important habit of just staring" I think one of the main problems that student have is to just get started with all the distractions that we have especially in the home environment its personally my biggest problem I like the phrase "Don't worry about being perfect" that was said I the article I think its one of the things that stops student from getting started, things like I'm bad at it or its to hard I would not be able to do it, overall I think its a great article for those that have a problem to start something.The second one I read was "Realistic study plan" in my opinion it is very important to consider all the distraction that may happen in your personal life and in your family.I also think is a good article because it helps you understand how to make a realistic study plan and not overload yourself with too much work.Weekly schedule can make a big difference and cut down last minute study stress.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

''Introduction''

Game Design Document

Alpha