"Feedback Strategies"

 Today I read two articles about how to give feedback which I thought were really interesting and helpful because I personally not always sure how to give proper feedback and be as constructive as possible.The first article I have read is called "Try feed Forward Instead of Feedback" by Marshall Goldsmith providing feedback was always considered to be essential for the leaders and I personally think that it is very important I really liked few examples that were in the article for example "Face it!Most of us hate getting negative feedback ,and we don't like to give it".I think it is very important to give negative feedback if we need to and it is very important for people to consider negative feedback as something that can help them to improve and develop their skills.The other one I liked was feedforward tends to be more efficient than feedback I think that giving ideas rather than just saying it bad is a lot helpful and I think we all need an alternative.

                                           

                                                                              Image Link   

The second article have read is "Be a Mirror" by in this article I learned that when giving feedback you have to be sure that you know what the person is talking about how much work the person put in to the work.The article says that the mirrors job is to reflect what is there without judgment.Article teaches us to be specific and also focus on what the person has done they that when they show students that their effort is valued and important.They say that mirror job is to reflect without judgement and our feedback can do the same.I think it is also important to go with a constructive feedback without judgment.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

''Introduction''

Game Design Document

Alpha