"Assignments"

Overall this week was very interesting we had a lot of modules and labs every single day of the week.On Monday we had Multimedia development which seem to be an interesting module we also got tasks that we have to complete during the week I’m also excited to start creating games and learn how to work with the new programs will be using.On Tuesday we had Web design and this year we gonna have to create a website for a client Nia and do a lot of research to find out what kinda website will be making.On Wednesday we had group project module which I found the hardest to understand but hopefully it will be more clear as we go along.On Thursday we had Visual Design Fundamentals which I found very interesting because the work will be doing is very creative and would be mostly based on your creativity.Friday module was Digital Video techniques which I’m not really interested in but I’m happy to learn things that will develop my skill.Overall my first impression is great but the fact we have to be working online doesn’t make me happy.


https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjvv-hNW41SqaL1jFxfxxFCoTgPkbouqTNbpAdJp2XR09ohxusemi0qTrsWo48Yy6eOOWUpUuxGxoMNoJkShYRb0ChBvxzRmDBIcj-t5f61KzPBFB5trfjYwKm1MoCNkUrMy8UmDZgWMavE/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

''Introduction''

Game Design Document

Alpha