Hi Everyone this week I have completed another two tutorials which have really changed the way my game looks now and it is really cool to play it now.So this week I have added Visual Styling to my game.I added a bar in the left hand corner which shows Rubys life and every time she gets damaged by enemy her life goes down in the bar.Which I think isa very cool feature in the game.Overall this tutorial was easy because I found a video on YouTube with step by step tutorial of what exactly needs to be done.The second one was Dialog Raycast which I found really hard I spent a lot of time on it but I couldn't get the chat box that is on top of the frog working but the frog is there so I decided to leave it as it is and continue working on the next tutorial.Overall I am happy with my game and I am looking forward to finish up my game and learn few more things in the last two tutorials.


                                                               Image from my Game!

Comments

  1. Hello again, Roman!
    You game looks like it's really cool. Well done on it! I haven't finished mine yet, looking forward to having one less task to do hahaha
    Who are you finding Ruby's game so far? Did you find it hard to follow the tutorials with them not being on video?
    Best of luck on finishing the game :D
    LĂ­via Alencar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Livia yeah it was a bit difficult to follow tutorials without video but slowly step by step Im getting there.I hope you will complete your game as fast as possible best of luck with it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

''Introduction''

Game Design Document

Alpha