"Unity Tutorial"

Today I was doing Unity tutorials and finally finished the little car game we were doing in tutorials last week and this week I did the third part of the game which was the final one. I also did another tutorial where we had to practice getting the plane moving and try to work with the script ourselves which I think was great because it helped me to understand Unity better and how the scripts are working. For the plain tutorial we had to properly position the camera and also make the plain moving in right direction. There was a very interesting bonus task where you had to get the propeller rotating that actually took me a good bit of time to complete but I was very happy when I eventually got it working .I think this Unity tutorials Where definitely helpful and very informative for beginners this tutorials really helped me to learn how to work with Unity and how to I would not say create but fix little problems in the game and maybe to get the object moving or the plane flying.Im looking forward to new tutorial lessons where ill be able to learn some new things which would help me to get even better.




Screenshots of my work in Unity!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

''Introduction''

Game Design Document

Alpha