"Unity Tutorial 3"

 Hi  all👋 

Today I've completed all three tutorials that we had to do this week.I personally found this week tutorials very interesting because this time we created a game that you could actually interact with and its a lot more detailed than the previous one.In this week tutorial we were adding animals a farmer and a pizza slice which we were supposed to get farmer to throw it I also had to make animals moving and disappearing ones they go pass the farmer.I also learn how to make animals appear at random.Overall the tutorials were really interesting and I am looking forward to completing that game and also develop my skills working with Unity and creating games.The other thing that I really like about Unity tutorials is that they are very clear and it shows as very clearly step by step what we have to do which is very helpful especially when I near work with the platform.



Screenshots from my Unity!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

''Introduction''

Game Design Document

Alpha