"Game Idea Research"

 

Game Idea Research 

The game I have picked as my main one and the one I will be working on is a little cartoon endless moving game.The way I imagine this game it would be a mystery world game with obstacles and enemies which would be on the way for main hero to get to the finish.I was also thinking to add something that the player would be collecting in order to make the game a lot more interesting I was thinking about elixir or maybe gold or some kinda of keys that the player would have to collect in order to move to another level and safe his planet.

The mechanics I am thinking to add to the game would be things like,"Avoid unlikable objects" which means it would be an object that the player cannot touch and it would be different from normal enemies because the object can't break or be moved.Another one I was thinking to add is something like "Game repeats until you pass the level" so I was thinking to make player repeat the level if he dies until the player passes the level.And the last one I want to use in my game "Game keeps getting harder every level".For this game mechanic I want to make game harder as the player goes trough the levels which I think would add some challenge to the game and will make it a lot more interesting.Thats what I am thinking of now but maybe when I start making my game I will add few more game mechanics which will make my game more intense.




I also looked up and did a lot of research on how similar games are made and what is involved in it.And I have also experience playing games like that which helps me to fully understand what I want from the game and what its suppose to look like.I think it would be very interesting trying working on this project and creating something that I have come up with and something that I hope would be interesting to play for other people and myself.I also hope that this experience will help me to develop my skills in Unity and get better and making games.

The website with ideas that I was inspired by!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

''Introduction''

Game Design Document

Alpha