"Game Elements"

 



Image Link

Hi Everyone!

Today I will be discussing two articles that I had read and I will share my thoughts about them.The first article I read was "What are the quality of games" this article was very interesting and it show that there is a lot individual and little thing that are involved into the game creation.As it was said I the article none of the game definitions are perfect but we can gain some potential ideas of what we might use or add when we are creating our own games.

I also think that critical analysis is very important for the games because that the only way to see what can be improved or added into the game to make it more satisfying for the player.And I also agree with the statement that critical analysis is useful when discussing or examining the game.

I really liked the video because it was very informative and covers things that you should follow when designing your own game.I like the example they showed in the video a little paper mockup where they  created a prototype of their little game which I thinks is very helpful to visualise your gaming idea.I also like the way they practised their game in physical game playing ping pong which gives even more understanding of physics and game concept in general.


Link Great article about Game Elements

Link were you can find more info on how to make your own game










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

''Introduction''

Game Design Document

Alpha